The term ‘oyetty meals’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Arena House, Cecil Street, Birmingham B19 3ST . Our company registration number is 012345678. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We may offer new and/or existing customers special offers from time to time. Where we make such offers, introductory offers are only available to new users of the website. Previously registered users do not qualify for an additional offer, unless expressly stated. “Previously registered users” refers to any combination of: a user with a user account at Oyetty meals, a credit or debit card, a credit or debit card holder, a delivery address, a cardholder address, or a household, who has previously made use of the Oyetty meals service. Unless otherwise stated, only one discount code may be applied per order, and each code may only be used once, for both one time purchases and subscriptions. Discount codes cannot be applied towards a trial box order. They may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published either directly or indirectly in any form. We reserve the right to terminate or modify discounts at anytime without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We may require you to complete checkout at Oyetty.com to redeem any offer.
- In the instance of friend referral discount codes, we encourage our customers to share their referral link with as many friends as possible. These codes may only be used once, and only one discount can be applied per order. Referral codes cannot be applied towards a trial box order. Orders placed using referral discount codes cannot be cancelled or refunded. They may, however, be postponed or delayed on oyetty’ discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, all food or prizes given away as part of a competition or prize draw must be claimed by the winning party within three months of initial notification via email. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and we reserve the right to withdraw a prize if we suspect abuse or violation of the competition rules, which will be viewable on our site at the time of the competition.
- The purchase of oyetty meals products may consist of an initial period where there is a one-time charge or a trial offer, followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed to by you when you sign up for such auto-replacing products. The price of your trial offer may be different to your recurring subscription charges. Your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will automatically be charged the full subscription price of your order according to the frequency of delivery (excluding any discounts or promotional offers), until you cancel your subscription.
- First order offers are one-time only for new customers and are limited to one per household. They are not available to previously registered users (defined above).
- If you have any changes, queries or would like to cancel your order or subscription, simply drop us an email at email@example.com. This must be arranged before 9AM, a day before delivery day. Any changes after this time may not be accepted.
- Oyetty meals strongly recommends that you seek medical advice before starting any nutritional program.
- The information provided by Oyetty is not medical advice nor a substitute for medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site or other Oyetty meals publications, including social media bulletins. This includes any advice Oyetty meals provides to you by email, over the telephone or in person.
- If you have any type of food allergy, please review the nutritional category per item before you place an order, in line with medical advice.
- The price of the Food and Oyetty meals delivery charges will be as quoted on the Site from time to time.
- Where additional delivery costs are applicable, these costs will be clearly indicated during the order process.
- Oyetty meals reserve the right to increase the price of the Food to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond Oyetty meals control (such as, and without limitation, the cost of transporting the Food to your address, any foreign exchange fluctuation, increases in the cost of raw ingredients, increases in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture).
Availability and Delivery
- Oyetty meals uses DPD to deliver all meals. All orders received before 10am are sent out same day for next day delivery, unless if it’s a back order or there’s a special requirement.
- The Food will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address, but please note that extra documentation may be needed to comply with such orders.
- Unless otherwise indicated during the order process, all deliveries shall be made between 8am and 7pm. Once your Oyetty meals box is delivered in accordance with your instructions, the box and its contents are deemed to be your responsibility. For the avoidance of any doubt, where a box is delivered in accordance with your instructions and subsequently goes missing:
- This will be regarded as a successful delivery.
- Oyetty are not able to deliver your Food at a specific time. In any circumstance where Oyetty meals indicate that, we will try and deliver at a specific time, this will in no way form part of the Contract and failure to deliver at such time will not constitute breach of these Terms.
- It is accepted that anyone at the delivery address is entitled to accept delivery, unless you have provided explicit instructions to the contrary.
- The driver will take reasonable steps to deliver the food to you. If you feel that your delivery will require special instructions (such as gaining access to secure parts of your home or any other building in order to deliver your food), please notify us of this at the time of placing your order.
- If you miss a delivery we do not accept liability for redelivery or the condition of the food when it is delivered. Although we would ensure all foods are packaged well.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.